i'm 19 and live in long island. i love music, especially the girly annoying bands. My friends mean everything to me. So in a nutshell, "hi my names priscilla and i like shiny things and i like barbies and oh yeah i almost forgot i like hannah montana.. and i have the coolest room in the world." ♡
"1) Eat better. You have a chalkboard; use it. Make menus. Plan meals.
2) Read at least one chapter of a book for fun each day.
3) Go on a drive once a week. Have no particular destination other than a stop for iced tea. Put on music and see where you end up.
4) Listen to a record straight through without doing anything else. Sometimes music needs your full attention.
5) Doodle. Who cares how shitty of an artist you are? Give it a shot. Create.
6) Go to coffee shops. There’s a million in the city. Get out of the house for a while.
7) Ask a friend to go to dinner. Simply as friends and for no particular reason. Pick up the bill.
8) Allow yourself to fall in love. Let things happen. See where it goes. Take the risk."
Joshua Angell || Eight Things To Start Doing (via fawun)